How does this relate to a balanced life? Making a choice to not forgive will eat away at your life like cancer. If you can not learn to forgive, then you will consistently live your life in anger and pain. In order to have a balanced life you must learn to cleanse from the inside out. Release the people or person that you are not willing to forgive. Releasing them will release you from a life of anger and pain. It only hurts you when you choose not to forgive. Forgive yourself for making mistakes, bad decisions, or bad choices. You must do this before you can move forward. I am always reminded of Paul's letter from prison when I think about forgiving someone who hurt me or did not have my best interest at heart.
Philippians 3:12-13 (Amplified Bible)
"Not that I have now attained, or have already been made perfect, but I press on to lay hold of and make my own, that for which Christ Jesus has laid hold of me and made me His own. I do not consider, brethren, that I have captured and made it my own; but one thing I do: forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead."
Paul has every reason to be angry, because they have falsely imprisoned him. Instead he made a decision to forget the past and forgive those who hurt him.
I challenge you to forgive and continue to strive for what lies ahead!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment