Wednesday, December 21, 2011

What 2011 has taught me? Day 1

For the next 11 days, I am going to share the lessons learned during 2011.  I am going to share the good, bad, and indifferent.  

DAY 1
Transparency not only heals the soul, but it heals others as well.  The problem is that we do not want to be transparent, because we are afraid that the JUDGERS (I made this word up, but you get the point.) will do their self appointed job!  Judgers do not determine your destiny or have the power to change your story!  With that being said, healing starts within and as you focus on that which is destroying you within the true power of transformation transcends to the outward house(body).

The first lesson that 2011 taught me, was that I must start looking deep within to solve some deep rooted problems that manifested to the outward house.   As I began to do some soul searching, God started revealing just how MESSED UP I really am!  I was carrying years of rejection, self-esteem & self-worth issues, and depression.   The first step was to admit that I have been carrying this baggage to long, and face it head on.  Let me be clear, God will do the healing but we start the process by acknowledging what's been hidden inside.  The healing process takes time and is not an overnight success!  God can deliver you overnight, but there is a lesson to be learned through the healing process.  

For example, when you hurt yourself and the skin is damaged it does not heal overnight.  Look at the process below.  
The three stages are:
1.  Inflammation
2. Proliferation
3. Maturation

Stage 1 Inflammation
During this stage pain and disturbance is present. 

Stage 2 Proliferation
During this stage there is a rebuilding of healthy tissue, and there are indicators that there is healing taking place.

Stage 3 Maturation
This stage occurs once the wound is healed.  

So how does this relate to your healing?  Read the following:
Stage 1  Inflammation
During this phase you experience pain and heartache from digging up the problems that lie deep.  After all, the reason that we keep them deep within is because they are a source of pain that we do not want to deal with.

Stage 2
During this stage you start to rebuild your inner house by replacing it with God's word, which will start the process of removing all of the negative baggage and replacing it with peace(healing).

Stage 3 Maturation
 During this stage you are healed and continue to seek God's truth to maintain a healthy house.  

I wish peace and healing to you all!
#keeppressing

No comments:

Post a Comment