Yesterday I was in the Dollar Store and I noticed that the clerk seemed distant. Through our conversation I learned that the day before they found his brother in-law dead. Here I am worrying about what to put in the children's Christmas stocking, and he just lost a love one. It suddenly helped me to put it all back in perspective!
One of the greatess lessons this year is to love and appreciate your loved ones while they are here. Tomorrow is not promised to any of us. Moving forward, I will work hard to remind myself to not get so caught up in the routine of life, that I lose focus of what's most important!
I pray that God will send the comforter to all who have lost a loved one during this holiday season. Thank you God in advance for being a comforter in our time of sorrow.
AMEN
#keeppressing
No comments:
Post a Comment