Anytime you start something new there is always doubt and fear that you will not be able to see it through to completion. Many times we are guilty of starting projects, starting new projects and starting new projects....you get the point! I am hoping that putting myself on display will help others who have been dealing with the same issue. I am consistently inspired by people who pop up and they have lost 100 pounds or even 50, but what would help is if I understood the journey they went through. I am sure it was not easy and some days they felt as if they would never make it. Hopefully, our day by day open book journey will give you inspiration to start making a change in your life today!
Follow us and join us in this weight loss journey!!! We are going to put it all out there even the GiGi cupcake moments(sorry I was backsliding for a moment thinking about those darn cupcakes)! Seriously....let's do this together!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment