Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Starting

Today's big task was actually starting by sharing. Isn't it amazing how we can tell certain friends individuually that we are about to start a diet or, any other life altering event and it not be a big deal? However as soon as you go to share that endeavor with friends not in your immediate circle it becomes such a big deal and adds a different level of fear. Those thoughts about: what if I really can't do this, what if I fail as usual, how will people view me, are so prevelant that almost keep you from moving forward. However, it is all fueled by the fear of being held accountable.

Accountability, that is what I have been lacking... Honestly, a part of me is using the fact that people don't believe that I can do this as an incentive to do and be better. I guess I am really taking that phrase "Hater are Motivators" to heart.

Tomorrow's Task

Go grocery shopping
Weigh in and measure

No comments:

Post a Comment